Friday, March 30, 2018

One word, Excellent! I've...

One word, Excellent! I've been going to various Chiropractors for 35+ years. I had to change when I moved to Owasso 5 years and 4 Chiropractors ago. All this said to verify my experience with Chiropractic care. First visit with Dr. Johnson went great. Very friendly and efficient staff. Dr. Johnson took time to talk to me about my health. He didn't assume he already knew. He adjusted my back and neck. Great! Then he let me lay on what I call the roller bed for at least 10 minutes. Great! Dr. Johnson followed up with an evening phone call to make sure everything was good. Great! This morning I am feeling a lot better. Also, Dr. Johnson has a good sense of humor and a friendly guy. All combined equals Excellent! UHC has 117 - 5 star reviews, soon to be 118. No 4, 3, 2 or 1 star reviews. Now I see why....
by dalem via Reviews for Northside Family Chiropractic
via Owasso Chiropractor

No comments:

Post a Comment